Too many businesses fail. Too often this is due to a lack of financial knowledge, and/or to a lack of cash. Cashplannr’s mission is to help businesses secure the future.
We’re offering small businesses a non-spreadsheet-way of managing cash flow, which saves lots of time and disables errors. By integrating with the business’s software and the bank, we automatically create forecasts.
Cashplannr wants to be the most user-friendly cash forecasting software for small enterprises, starting off in Belgium & The Netherlands, only to go international in a couple of years.
We are an accelerator-backed early-stage startup located in Ghent, Belgium. We’re building a remote team and are currently looking for helping hands on the backend! Our stack is Laravel/PHP (VueJS on the Frontend).
As we’re onboarding our first clients, we urgently need helping hands, primarily on the backend right now. We use Jira to track issues.
- A senior software developer/architect/engineer eager to help us build the MVP
- Clever and able to quickly understand how the code is working (we’ve got a really good code base).
- Eager to be part of an early-stage-startup team (idd, we’re not looking for a one-time project). We’re looking for someone who wants, at least for some time, grow with us
- Be able to work at least 3 fully-fledged days a week – preferably more. We want to hit the gas!
- As you’ll be in control of how you organize your time (we care mostly about results, not hours), discipline matters.
Do you like what you read? Contact us!